· Deadline to turn in application, images of booth/products, and registration fees is May 20, 2013 (May 1 for Food Vendors.) If your application is received and/or postmarked by April 15, you may deduct $10 for the Early Bird Special from your registration fees. A SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) must be included for your confirmation.
· Request for same booth location(s) must accompany the application form, images & fees, and must be in our office by April 15. There are no guarantees that you will receive the same space that you had in the past.
· The Festival Committee reserves the right to reject any exhibitor whose work does not meet requirements or is not fully produced by the craftsman/vendor. No flea market items are accepted. The Committee accepts applicants based upon the best interest of the festival.
· Vendors who market food, rides, or face painting must submit a copy of their current liability insurance coverage. This must accompany your application.
· Food vendors are to provide a menu with pricing to accompany your application.
Application fees are non-refundable due to inclement weather.
· The DLF Committee will be on site at 2:00pm to begin registration and check-in. Booths cannot be set up prior to 2pm. There is no extra charge to set up on Friday afternoon.
· All vendor booths and merchandise must be unloaded, set up and ready for customers before 5:00pm.
· Friday Festival hours are 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
· Roads will be closed around the Pecan Orchard from 6:45pm – 8:00pm for the 5K Race. If you wish to check in after Friday events (after 9pm), arrangements must be made with the Festival Committee.
· There is limited security in place for Friday night. The City of Gray, Jones County Board of Education, Jones County Commissioners, Daylily Festival Committee & Gray Station Better Hometown shall be held harmless from any actions or damages to vendor property.
Available rooms may be found at the Days Inn, 288 W. Clinton Street, Gray. Phone: 478.986.4200.
· The DLF Committee will be on site at 6:00am to begin registration and check-in.
· All vendor booths and merchandise must be unloaded, set up and ready for customers before 8:30am.
Saturday Festival hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm.
· This being an outdoor event, come prepared for inclement and/or hot weather.
· Booths must be open and staffed during all scheduled hours (Fri, 6pm-9pm & Sat, 9am-5pm).
· All booths are subject to inspection by Food Inspectors and Festival Committee.
· No vehicles will be brought into the area during the festival hours. All vehicles should be moved to a specified parking area.Breakdown is not allowed until after 5:00pm on Saturday, June 2. No trash is to be left in area when leaving. The Festival Committee will assist, when available, in discarding trash; however, if not available, you will be responsible for taking your own trash.
· Gray Station Better Hometown (Jennifer Baggarly, Manager)
478.986.5199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Nancy Pace, DLF Vendor Chair 478.986.3886 or email@example.com